Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fruity Custard & Ice-Cream Twist

I love fruit custard.  Whenever I see so many fruits lying in the fruit basket the only thing that comes to my mind first is the fruit custard.  Its a very good way to consume different fruits together.  I like the thick consistency of custard.  I love to serve fruit custard with a twist.  This way it gives a visual treat at the same time totally unique taste that is obviously delicious. :)
I always serve it differently and it gives me immense pleasure when it comes out yummy.
So here is one of my experiments with fruit custard that is surely gonna be your favourite too.  Here what you will first notice is the beauty of the whole dessert.. it looks stunning... I lovedddddd it.  Its so easy to make too.  Just assemble the things and dig in straight away.
I was very confused as to what name should I give to this dessert.  Finally decided Fruity Custard & Ice-Cream Twist. nothing better came to my mind :D 
Here again I used my chocolate frosting that is not getting finished up.. huhh :D
I recommend to use sweet n salty biscuits for the base.. they gave it a very nice crunch n flavour.. Icecream should not be any other than vanilla or chocolate.. I used Stracciatella (vanilla icecream with small bits of chocolate). You can decorate the dessert with your choice of things.
So what are you waiting for guys . go n try it out. Happy Cooking :)






Ingredients: 

Vanilla custard (prepared in thick consistency)
1 cup (chilled)
Banana
1 (small)
Apple
½ (small)
Black grapes (deseeded)
5-6
Black raisins
10
Vanilla /chocolate icecream
6 scoops
Sweet n salty biscuits
6
Chocolate frosting/sauce
1 tbsp
Sprinkles
½ tsp
Glazed cherry (halved)
1














Method:
  • Take the biscuits and crush them coarsely.  Set aside.
  • Take all the fruits and chop them.  Set aside,
  • Take a bowl and pour chilled custard in it.  Add in all the chopped fruits and black raisins.  Mix well.  Set aside.
  • Take two serving glasses and put a layer of crushed biscuits in the bottom of both the glasses.
  • Then carefully pour 4 tbsp of fruit custard in each glass without messing the sides of the glasses.
  • Top it up with ice cream and finally pour chocolate frosting / sauce over the ice cream.  Decorate with sprinkles and finish it with a glazed cherry on the top.
  • Serve immediately.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, thanks a lot for stopping by. Your valuable comments and suggestions are always welcome. Please do not use harsh words it hurts a lot. I am sorry but such comments will be deleted.
Thanks again

Featured Post

Pineapple Laddoo