Wednesday, February 25, 2015

KFC style Cold Coffee

I love KFC cold coffee.  In India, its a sure thing for me to have whenever I go out for shopping.  I just love the thick chocolaty coffee and crunchy chocolate bites that comes in between the sips and at the bottom.  Here, there is no KFC and no that yummy cold coffee, so when a few days back I craved for my fav cold coffee I decided to make it by myself.  I went to the kitchen and whatever came to my mind I just threw in the blender and what came out at the end was just mind blowing.  It was not exactly like the KFC one but surely delicious.  I simply loved it.  Its so easy too.  I also used my leftover chocolate frosting in it but you can easily substitute it with chocolate chips or grated chocolate.  It was so good that I thought to share it with my readers hence this post.
Enjoy ...  Happy Cooking :)




Ingredients:


Milk
1 ½ cup
Ice cream (Vanilla or Chocolate flavour)
2 scoops
Coffee powder
½ tsp
Chocolate frosting
1 tbsp
choco chips/grated chocolate  (if not using choco frosting)
2 tbsp
Sugar (if not using chocolate frosting)
1 tbsp
Chocolate cookies (Bourbon or Oreo)
4
Ice cubes
3-4
Choco vermicelli
To garnish

Method:
  • Take ice cubes, milk, chocolate frosting/choco chips/grated chocolate, coffee powder and sugar in a blender and pulse for 10 seconds.  Add icecream and chocolate cookies and pulse for another 6-7 seconds.  
  • Pour into the serving glasses.  Garnish with choco vermicelli.
  • Serve immediately.





Notes:
  1. If not using chocolate frosting add one tbsp sugar.
  2. Quantity of chocolate can be increased according to the taste.
  3. Serve the coffee immediately else the ice and icecream would melt and you wont get the real taste.


11 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! romantic cafe in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchasing gourmet coffee beans is the first step in brewing a perfect cup of nespresso uk at home. How you store your gourmet coffee is important to ensure freshness and consistency with each cup. There are a number of misconceptions about how fresh roasted coffee should be properly stored. Hopefully, this article will provide insight into the best and proper ways to store your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful! The concept of creating sticky brand names was thoroughly explained and indeed a course to take! nitro coffee maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. how many kratom capsules for a strong does

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. what is stronger kratom powder or extract

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good information to know and right to the point. Thanks for this well written post, i'll follow up for more updates if you keep posting them.the pumpkin spice latte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know
    such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible!
    Thanks!
    Kombucha Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be careful as this could cause you to burn your tongue if the coffee is hot. Coffee Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. The answer is tannin. Tannin is a natural vegetable dye present in bark and plants like grape skin. The Niche Zero Grinder Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. In years past picking out a coffee machine had not been serious problem since would have been a restricted volume of various types and merchandise to choose from.  https://gallacoffeeblog.co.uk/under-counter-coffee-machine/

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thanks a lot for stopping by. Your valuable comments and suggestions are always welcome. Please do not use harsh words it hurts a lot. I am sorry but such comments will be deleted.
Thanks again

Featured Post

Pineapple Laddoo