Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hot Chocolate


Hey frnds. who loves chocolate... ???  Meeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Its 12.30 midnight here and I am enjoying my hot chocolate.  I love it n simply love it.  Its a comfort drink for me.  Whenever I get time to relax in the evening (of course when my LO sleeps) I enjoy that relaxing time with this delicious hot chocolate.. After trying so many variations, I ended up on this one and this has become  my favourite one.  
Its so easy yet yummy..  I hope you would also like it.
So here I am sharing the recipe.. Try it and enjoy...
Happy Cooking :)


Ingredients:

Milk
1 ½ cup
Coco powder
1 ½ tbsp
Sugar
2 tbsp
Drinking chocolate powder
½ tsp + ¼ tsp for sprinkling
Vanilla essence
¼ tsp


Method:
  • Take a pan and add 6 tbsp milk and put it on flame.  Let it a bit warm and add coco powder and sugar.  Mix well and let the sugar dissolve.  Add the remaining milk
  • Add chocolate powder and mix again. Let the mixture boil.
  • Once boiled, remove from the flame and add vanilla essence.  Mix well again.
  • Pour it into the coffee mug and sprinkle drinking chocolate powder on the top.
  • Serve hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, thanks a lot for stopping by. Your valuable comments and suggestions are always welcome. Please do not use harsh words it hurts a lot. I am sorry but such comments will be deleted.
Thanks again

Featured Post

Pineapple Laddoo