Thursday, November 13, 2014

WHOLE WHEAT BREAD



Hi friends, I am back with a new recipe i.e. whole wheat bread. This bread is very healthy and at the same time very easy to make. To be very frank, I am very lazy when it comes to make things with yeast as it takes time to make the final product.. :D kneading, rising, kneading again uff... :(
But sometimes I go crazy to smell that heavenly aroma of freshly baked bread and then I let nothing to come in my way hehehehe

So here is my version of healthy brown bread that never went wrong for me.  Do try and let me know what you think.. Happy cooking.


 

Ingredients:


Whole wheat flour
1 ½ cup
Instant yeast
1/3 tsp
Sugar
2 tsp
Salt
½ tsp
Vegetable oil
¼ cup
choco vermicelli
1 tsp (optional)
Water
½ cup
Milk
¼ cup





Method:

  • Mix whole wheat flour, yeast, sugar and salt together.  
  • Mix together water and milk and heat it till lukewarm.
  • Pour water and milk mixture into flour mix and add oil.  Knead it to a soft dough and shift to an airtight container.  Keep it in a warm place till it doubles in size.
  • Punch down and transfer it to a greased loaf pan and again leave it for 45 minutes till it again gets double in size.
  • Till the time, preheat the oven at 180 degree.
  • Check the dough if its risen. Brush some milk on the top and sprinkle choco vermicelli.
  • Bake it for 30 minutes or until the top gets browning.
  • Keep the bread loaf on wire rack to cool down for 20 minutes.
  • Slice it and enjoy with butter or jam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, thanks a lot for stopping by. Your valuable comments and suggestions are always welcome. Please do not use harsh words it hurts a lot. I am sorry but such comments will be deleted.
Thanks again

Featured Post

Pineapple Laddoo